 Robotics / 279
Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:46:29 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message

Here are the dates of a few of the key public mails on the
subject (there were some 40 or 50 related and semi-related
messages in all):

Agreed (DAMN! I hate a man with his finger on a search engine and an
archive). :)

Of course my comments were directed more to the debate of the gateway within
Lugnet.robotics, and not the general idea of how a gateway *might* work,
discussed in other groups.  But I think you concede to this:

I guess we missed posing the topic on Lugnet.robotics as a CFD, sorry.

Not sure what CFD is but I think I got the gist.

If the internals really are a bunch of noise for non-internals >people, it • would be very easy to create a
Lugnet.robotics.internals newsgroup.

We (the group) will see, and decide then.  I am diffidently against
splitting and compartmentalizing all topics without good reason.  You can't
make everybody 100% happy.  I just am stating for my preference, and others
with the same can voice them.  Maybe there are suggestions for not
splitting...  I am never closed to different ideas.

I think that Lugnet.robotics is the group to have this discussion.

LINC