 Robotics / 274
Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:31:22 GMT

Linc Smith <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> wrote:
Yesterday, it donned on me that this was a step back towards RTL reading.  I
now have to sort mails as to: ones I am interested in, ones I am not, and
ones I don't even understand.

If you really hate it, why not killfile all messages from
lego-robotics@crynwr.com?