 Robotics / 24048
Re: for robots and industry: BlueTooth bad, Zigbee good - thanks for response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 01:12:32 GMT

I have watched this thread for a while, but not "joined in" as I am not
personally familiar with implementing Bluetooth.

However, I have a question about the assertion that Bluetooth necessarily
requires high power consumption;

How well do coin cell powered ear piece/microphone device extensions for cell
phones work if the power consumption is such a problem?

JB