 Robotics / 18070
Re: Request for designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:22:32 GMT

"Dean Hystad" <dhystad@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Gx64G3.6yw@lugnet.com...
I ran a training session for FLL coaches last year.  Some coaches
already have Mindstorms experience - those aren't the ones that need
training.

In much less detail I plan to introduce:

Killough platform
Synchro drive
Walkers

I have a design for a simple Nagata-style overlapping footprint walker that
uses a differential to make it walk faster.  I know walkers are not primary
topics, but this one kills two birst with one stone.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/FastForward

There are pictures, movies and a DAT there.

Kevin