 Robotics / 18056
RE: Request for designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:46:48 GMT

At 11:30 AM 6/4/2002 +0100, Catherine Turner wrote:

At 03:17 04/06/2002 -0500, Russell C. Brown [RR-1] wrote:

FYI, the Ferrari brothers' book masterfully covers all of the topics you
list, and in a coherent sequence as well (IMHO). Dave Baum covers a subset
of them with more emphasis on programming in his book.

What books are these?

Catherine

Dave Baum's Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms (Technology In Action)
by Dave Baum, Rodd Zurcher (Illustrator)
Publisher: APress; ISBN: 1893115097; Bk&Cd-Rom edition (2000)

Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms
by Dave Baum (Editor), Michael Gasperi, Ralph Hempel, Luis Villa, David Baum
Publisher: APress; ISBN: 1893115844; 1st edition (October 2000)

Building Robots With Lego Mindstorms : The Ultimate Tool for Mindstorms
Maniacs
by Mario Ferrari, Giulio Ferrari, Ralph Hempel
Publisher: Syngress Media Inc; ISBN: 1928994679; 1st edition (December 15,
2001)