 Robotics / 17174
Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matthew Gerber writes:

Did you try that Philips driver referenced in Barney's post? What about the
iMovie thing?

Matt

I tried the Philips driver back when I hunted down drivers to make it work.
Multiple drivers were tried, but nothing worked. I'll put a list together before
BW and someone else can benefit from the info in the future.

I'd try iMovie if I had it, but I don't, so I can't. :)

-Dave (who's tempted to wander into the Apple store tomorrow just to try the
iMovie suggestion).