 Robotics / 17172
Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matthew Gerber writes:

Please, anyone, post if you get this thing to work, as I am still interested
in the camera myself if we can get it to work...

And has anyone tried my iMovie idea? If no one is capable of this, if a
camera could be brought to BricksWest, I'll have at least one Mac there to
try it on.

Matt

You got it, Matt! The camera will go to BricksWest. We'll test it out on site.
If you or anyone else has any more ideas on how to get this to work, I'm still
open to suggestions, but so far I haven't located drivers that would allow it to
work with the Mac OS. I'm actually tempted to offer it up for sale at BricksWest
IF we don't get it working. My lil' Quickcam is still serving me well even if it
doesn't have studs on it. :)

-Dave