 Robotics / 17075
Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dave Johann writes:
I've spent the better part of the night looking for drivers to get this
combo working. While I don't expect to use the included software (windows
only), I've never had such difficulty finding drivers for a usb camera
before. Does anyone have any info where I can find drivers or did I just
waste a trip to Target to buy this set @ 75% off?

You could always sell it to someone. I'd buy it for a small markup from 75%
off!!! and I suspect others would too.

But before you throw in the towel, I thought this camera was a Logitech
repackaged but hardware identical. So if you can determine the Logitech
camera that it is you might find drivers that way. Someone somewhere in some
newsgroup on LUGNET gave the scoop, I am sure of it... but my cursory search
didn't find it.

A more determined search by you may well locate that nugget of info.

Happy hunting.