 Robotics / 17096
Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:51:15 GMT

Posted on behalf of Jørgen Rygh:

---

FYI - LEGO is considering to make the Studio CD available separately as they
have received a lot of requests from Vision Command owners.

And, the Pinnacle Studio Action kit
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/ProductPage.asp?Product_ID=122&Langue_ID=7
does NOT work with the LEGO camera (been there, tried that). It has been
crippled to only work with the video adapter supplied with the kit.

-Jorgen