 Robotics / 17087
Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dave Johann writes:
[Snip]
It looks like if I don't find what I'm looking for shortly, there will
be a slightly used SSMM set 1349 available for around $50.
Who knows, maybe I'll remove the parts I bought it for and sell it
for $40-still a great deal for the camera alone.

I'm interested in buying the CD since you can't use it.

Martin