 Robotics / 17071
17070  |  17072
Subject:
Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:07:09 GMT

I've spent the better part of the night looking for drivers to get this
combo working. While I don't expect to use the included software (windows
only), I've never had such difficulty finding drivers for a usb camera
before. Does anyone have any info where I can find drivers or did I just
waste a trip to Target to buy this set @ 75% off?

Replies via email are fine.