 Robotics / 16090
Re: powering RCX2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:03:19 GMT

RCX 1.0 is the only unit that has a 9 volt adapter port. You can use an ac
or dc 9volt supply on this. The power supply for the trains is suitable.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net
"Cristian Radu" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hello,
I think I remember a post about using a 9V adaptor to power some
version of the RCX during testing, but could not find it on the
website.  Do I remember this right?  Thanks!  -cmr