 Publishing / Photography / 158
Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:40:41 GMT

From the tone of Todd's replies, it sounds like he knows how to photograph
Lego bricks. This is good, I need to talk to you at BrickFest, Todd. My
attemtps to document my creations photographically with the inevitable
digital camera have been mediocre at best, especially ones with large
amounts of black present.

... and in response to his questionaire, I think and assume that anyone
bring stuff to BrickFest fully expects people to take photos and in this day
and age would be surprised if they didn't end up on the internet. For those
who feel sheepish about their mugshot showing up, there's always the
traditional brown paper bag :)

JB