 Publishing / 4637
Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Abe Friedman wrote:
   I have no experience with bloggers but the one that Constantine set up for WAMALUG is WordPress. I have heard good things about it but that’s where my knowledge ends :-( Sorry that I can’t be of more help about blogs.

Don’t be sorry, Dan Sabath mentioned Wordpress as well, so that makes two votes in it’s favor.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG