 Publishing / 4635
Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Mike Walsh wrote:
   You can do this with PostNuke permissions. Unfortunately PostNuke permissions are not one of it’s strenghts. They can be very confusing and the documentation is rather thin. If you want to do something fairly complex it will take a fair amount of trial and error.

Hmm... ok, well I’ll play around with it and see what I can accomplish.

   I’d recommend the PostCalendar module for PostNuke.

Cool.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG