 Publishing / 4626
Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jason Spears wrote:

   I have looked into a blog and was already doing some testing on using blogger to create a news page with multiple posters allowed, plus syndication. Most other softwares appeared to cost money and I was hesitant to spend money just to test something. Do you know of a free, easy to setup, blog software?

I sent an email on this as well, but if you’re interested, I’m happy to donate a copy of my BlogFusion app to your club.

In fact, if any other clubs are interested, drop me a line and I’ll get you a copy as well.

It’s ColdFusion based and is what’s running the Bricks on the Brain Blog

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP