 Publishing / 4633
Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:58:30 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Mike Walsh wrote:

The NCLTC (www.ncltc.cc) and NCLUG (www.nclug.cc) web sites are both based
on PostNuke.

Hi Mike, I just visited ncltc.cc and it appears the "whats new in lugnet.trains"
sidebar is doing strange things. The 5 headers it lists are the last 5 posts to
.trains, which are numbered 23395 to 23391, but the numbers in the links are
23393 to 23389, so clicking a link doesn't give me the post it should. You might
wanna check it out.

The NCLUG one is wrong too - it displays 48841 - 48837 but links to 48648 -
48644.

ROSCO