 Publishing / 3404
Re: Taking of Images - Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 19:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Kevin & All,

I am unsure of why, but someone is taking various images from my Brickshelf
account, and one of the members of our Exodus War website, and putting it
into his or her own Brickshlef folder. Is there something I can do about
this? Thoughts?

Here are a few examples:

Here is the person's main directory, they are uploading pictures as we speak:

Here are my pictures the person took in my STUFF Directory, the
Sparrowhawk100 render:

Here is the image itself:

Here is his ship, with a jpeg name on it:

Here is Austin''s site: (I found one example, but he pulled a bunch of them
from his site)

Here is his site:

I don't care if you want to link to my pictures and use them for yourself,
but why download it and reload it again or whatever? I can't seem to find
this   Katlin Turcotte (6769) on LUGNET or any e-mail address. I am rather
perplexed about this.

I did a FUT on lugnet.publish, I don't know where else this might need to
go. Any re-directions is welcome.

Scott S.
--
(Directing this to lugnet.general, too)
Omigosh!  This is...  ugg.  Direct copies.  I don't know about you, but I

John Kruer