 Publishing / 275
Re: Redesigning my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:31:37 GMT

Also sprach Terry K:
: Does anyone know of an online reference that further explains SSI?
: You know, "SSI for Dummies"  type page?  :-)

Infoseek is your friend!

I did a search for 'Server Side Include' and got back the following,
among others:

http://bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml

http://www.spd.louisville.edu/help-page/ssi.html

http://www.mediex.com/info/ssi.demo/demo.html

http://members.aol.com/htmlguru/qanda/q2.html

http://www.emi.net/links/tech/web/server_side_includes.html

/ _ _ / _ _          Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============