 Publishing / 240
Re: Redesigning my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:20:29 GMT

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote:
It's version 3 with pictures only in the toolbar, location and
directory-buttons turned off.  Maybe I should get 4 sometime...
--Bram

Like you, I am still with 3.  But hasn't Netscape released 5 already?

Ught.  I wonder how many people I'm locking out if I continue to
design my site with 4.x or better browsers in mind?

IE has a beta of 5 out - tried it but don't like betas of IE on my
system.  Didn't know Communicator/Navigator had released a beta of 5.
I thought the latest versions were 4.08/4.5

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET