 Publishing / 245
Re: Redesigning my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:06:43 GMT

Bram Lambrecht (blambrec@student.chuh.org) wrote:
I'm redesigning my site.  Here's a preview of the new look.
I'd appreciate any feedback/comments.  Thanks!
http://library.advanced.org/20551/temp/newlook.html

It looks nice. I might want to borrow your separation in environment
one day. It makes more sense than the current mixture of time, space
and purpose.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: I can't stand frames. Can't you get a similar look without the
    problems you get from frames?

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m