 Publishing / 264
Re: Redesigning my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:36:12 GMT

Another approach that is not server dependent is to use a macro
processor like Chainsaw.
This uses a macro language in your HTML which you expand before
uploading.

Chainsaw is written by fellow CTPer Bill Burke, of Australia.

I've played with it and was impressed.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~birchb/chainsaw.htm

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:35:39 GMT, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre