 Publishing / 272
Re: Redesigning my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 03:19:24 GMT

Jacob wrote:
Ups. Syntax error. It should be

<!--#include virtual="include/top.incl" -->

How standard is this meta-command?  I'll just go try it on my • server,
but I'm curious.

It is built into Apache (which is running half of the world's web
servers), so it's likely it's there. The problem is that your
system administrator may have deactivated it, or only activated it
for files with a specific extension.

AFAIK, my system administrator is running webstar, or something like
that.
--Bram