 Publishing / 1107
Re: Different fonts in webpages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:47:40 GMT

"John DiRienzo" <ig88888888@stlnet.com> writes:
  Thanks, John,
  I went through a whole bunch of fonts, and the Papyrus font looked
really cool, and I didn't even stop to think if others could see it.
Eventually, I'll have to redo the page... that'll be fun!

If you really prefer that font, why not make the titles in that font into
low-bandwith gif files?  (Images of text are easy to get down to less
than 2Kb.)
--Bram