 Pirates / 3182
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi, everyone.

  Being lonely in South Africa without my LEGO has finally
  provided me the time to *finally* publish the site for my
  heavy cruiser _Takao_, which debuted at Brickfest in July
  2002.

Apologies for the delayed feedback - I don't have time to peruse Lugnet as much
as I would like.

Anyway... congrats on the nice MOC.  The superstructure seems a little more boxy
than it should, but I love the flared effect on the bow.  I was a little
skeptical of the studs out design of our battleship, but you used it very well
here on the Takao.  Also, it is really nice to see you took the time to furnish
interior details.

All in all, a very nice MOC!

Dan