 Pirates / 3181
Re: Rainbow warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:12:45 GMT

Hi!

Following my Spanish, Austrian and Brunswicker infantry (green, dark grey
and black respectively), I'm wondering what other colours could be used for
vaguely accurate 18th-19th century soldiers.

Since I'm from Sweden i thought that blue and yellow uniforms with the
three-pointed hats (in brown & black) would seem very nice