 Pirates / 3134
3133  |  3135
Subject:
Rainbow warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:05:13 GMT

Ahoy,

Following my Spanish, Austrian and Brunswicker infantry (green, dark grey
and black respectively), I'm wondering what other colours could be used for
vaguely accurate 18th-19th century soldiers.

I think that light grey (Belgian IIRC) and white (French, when they couldn't
source blue dye) are definite starters. (All those light grey HP torsos are
going to waste at the moment!).

What other colours - Yellow (Royalist French?), Orange (Dutch?), Tan, Brown
- would be candidates?

Cheers

Richie Dulin