 Pirates / 3116
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Feedback on both the ship and its page is greatly appreciated!
  (Especially: "Does that weird blue-purple wave background
  work?" and "who did I miss in the acknowledgements?")  :)

Wow!!!!

It's great to see the whole process and creation-cycle on your site! I loved
seeing the real thing back last summer at BrickFest, but reading about the
great lengths you went to in constructing that masterpiece was very
enjoyable! I always enjoy the backstory.......

I also dug the comparison of scale to the apartment where you began to build
it! Puts things in perspective...

Can't wait to see what you do next!

-Tommy Rainwater
"Cogito Ergo Lego"