 Pirates / 3115
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:31:50 GMT

One thing that I would like to see is a comparison page so that viewers
could see the progression of your construction techniques from the Gloire to
the HMS Queen to the Frederick der Grosse to the Takao.  I've always been
able to recognize the ships in their historic perspective (I could even spot
the American elements on the Queen), but the Takao is simply amazing.  I
used to have 20 plastic ship models lined up in my room (and God knows how
many spindly WWI area fighter planes) when I was a kid, and that you could
make something so recognizable out of Lego bricks is simply stunning.  I
think I'll just go back to my colored pencils for now.

-->Bruce<--

Arrrrr!  It be Pirate Bowl Day.  Real pyrates wear black!