 Pirates / 3114
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:57:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Hi, everyone.

  Being lonely in South Africa without my LEGO has finally
  provided me the time to *finally* publish the site for my
  heavy cruiser _Takao_, which debuted at Brickfest in July
  2002.

  For those who haven't seen it before (or for those who have!)
  please do come by and have a looksee.  The URL is:

  http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/takao.html

Excellent! What a wonderful masterpiece!

I'm glad I got to see this person at BF 2002. I really enjoyed it. I
remember pouring over the 2001 'fest pictures of FdG, and really wishing I
had been there.

Also, seeing you arrive with this large dark gray monster packed in your Geo
was quite a site :-) I appreciated the work it took to bring the ship to the
'fest, not to mention the amount of time it must have taken to gather all
those parts and actually construct the beast.

Take care down there in SA and good luck with things. Hope you can make it
to this year's fest (although, it's going to be really difficult to top the
Takao! :-)

-TJ