 Pirates / 3112
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 07:10:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi, everyone.
<snip>

  Feedback on both the ship and its page is greatly appreciated!
  (Especially: "Does that weird blue-purple wave background
  work?" and "who did I miss in the acknowledgements?")  :)

Nice setup on the webpage. Just don't browse on a dialup connection:)

And as for the ship, I saw it at Brickfest and was amazed watching it being
constructed and seeing it completed. There are so many details that were
really nice, like the seaplanes and launches. I learned a lot from watching
you put it together, and it was really cool helping you take your ship to
your car!

The only complaint I have is that the pictures do NOT compare to actually
seeing it..I'm glad to have seen it.

Joe Meno