 Pirates / 3183
Re: My friend's newly built homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jackie Tang writes:

Hello,

I am Jackie from Hong Kong. My friend,
Yicke, who is also from Hong Kong,
has built his first lego homepage. Pls
go there and have a look.

Well, I must say he did an excellent job
on his first page. (I've seriously got
to learn how to code <html> and work
with flash...)

Of course, getting back on topic here,
I found the dioramas page to be pretty
interesting, but I was hoping there would
be more photos on the castle section.
(when does Yicke plan to update?)
Nice job on the customized figures,
particularly the fortune teller.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

Before I neglect to ask, the photography
was pretty stellar, but what type of camera
was used to take the pics?