 Pirates / 3184
Re: My friend's newly built homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:42:21 GMT

This Web Site is so Great!The Diaoramas are amazing! The pictures of the
pirate and sailing ships are so increadible! The one with all the stormy
weather! It's amazing! wow wow wow! The castle shot is nicely set up and the
wild west with the Bang! Bang! Bang! Ha ha so good! and the blur/focus
effect is excellent in the Town scene just too cool. The graphics and neat
animated navigation tabs are a delight.

wow so fun!

Definetly to be considered for Cool Lego Site of the Week.
Can that count as a vote?

:)

In lugnet.announce, Jackie Tang writes:
Hello,

I am Jackie from Hong Kong. My friend, Yicke, who is also from Hong Kong,
has built his first lego homepage. Pls go there and have a look.

http://legobox.tripod.co.jp/

Regards,
Jackie