 Pirates / 1396
Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:44:32 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
   I need
   to know when BrickFest 2001 will be soon, though, so I can make
   my plans to come out, and pick up my wee little MOCs (currently
   filling a storage unit in NJ) on the way.  On the other hand,
   if someone feels like throwing a Pirate Game Fest 2001, I'll
   come for that too.  ;)  Methinks we need a place that stays
   open all night this time 'round!

I definitely hope that Brickfest 2001 will be in a 24hr venue. If not,
I'm going to plead pretty strongly for a lockable room for the Pirate
Game so we can set up and get started Friday night.

I also hope we can find a way to do a Piratefest, perhaps early next
year, or in the fall of next year. I'll also be trying to see if I can
get a Pirate Game to happen at Trinocon 2001 (a local SF convention
which had a great first year a few weeks ago). They had some cool
miniatures games. One fellow took the rules to Silent Death and combined
them with the Galoob HOish scale Star Wars ships. I didn't play the
game, but it looked neat.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com