 Pirates / 1385
Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:34:50 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   This is true too!  Don't forget, though, that the T-Rex Transport
   (5975) has the lovely and useful 10-wide bow bricks in white *and*
   in light grey--with my four 6560s I'm ready to build some nice big
   grey and white freighters!

   Hey, wait a minute, that's not very .pirates.  I probably should
   talk about using the black hull bits to make pirate ships...yeah,
   that's the ticket...

   Anyways, the bow brick is quite alive and well, in both sizes.

Freighters are very .pirate. Without freighters, what is there to plunder besides
Imperial and Armada warships and Islander canoes? Give me a fat defenseless
freighter loaded with treasure any day!

Arrr! Put one across her bow ye scurvy sea-dogs! Prepare the grapples! Arrr!
Arrr! ARRR!

a-hem,
Regards,
SteveC

PS - since the Pirate Game at Brickfest 2000 I've been assembling cutters and
parts for cutters like a mad Pirate ship builder gone mad! Arrr! I've got one
complete from 6277 (with another on the way) and one MOC blue and white
sloop-rigged cutter (The Promiscuous) with yet another in the yard waiting for
auction parts...And more bow bricks and plates in the mail! ARRR, etc.