 Pirates / 1383
1382  |  1384
Subject:
Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:14:42 GMT

Hello pirate ship builders !

I just bought the adventurer's aquaplane(set # 5935)on sale here in Denmark.

The set includes two white 6x7 cutter bows and four black bow plates.
There is also quite a lot of other useful pieces.

It looks like the all-terrain net-catcher vehicle (set # ?) is also a great
find, including two grey cutter bows, two grey bow plates, two nets plus many
other useful pieces.

Henrik Ewald