 Pirates / 1389
Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:58:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Henrik Ewald writes:
Hello pirate ship builders !

I just bought the adventurer's aquaplane(set # 5935)on sale here in Denmark.

The set includes two white 6x7 cutter bows and four black bow plates.
There is also quite a lot of other useful pieces.

Studio's Dino-Head <set:1354> has one of these in green, though I don't know
how good that would look on a ship.
BEN