 Pirates / 1384
Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Henrik Ewald writes:
Hello pirate ship builders !

I just bought the adventurer's aquaplane(set # 5935)on sale here in Denmark.

The set includes two white 6x7 cutter bows and four black bow plates.
There is also quite a lot of other useful pieces.

   Oh my yes.  It's a rather nifty set all-around!  The only downside
   is that it includes Gail Storm and not the lovely Femme Fatale.

It looks like the all-terrain net-catcher vehicle (set # ?) is also a great
find, including two grey cutter bows, two grey bow plates, two nets plus many
other useful pieces.

   This is true too!  Don't forget, though, that the T-Rex Transport
   (5975) has the lovely and useful 10-wide bow bricks in white *and*
   in light grey--with my four 6560s I'm ready to build some nice big
   grey and white freighters!

   Hey, wait a minute, that's not very .pirates.  I probably should
   talk about using the black hull bits to make pirate ships...yeah,
   that's the ticket...

   Anyways, the bow brick is quite alive and well, in both sizes.

   best

   Lindsay.nl