 People / 3125
Re: Parents and legos (was Re: A few questions...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jeremy Scott wrote:

(h)show your parents lugnet, point to the crazy loons (not really but in a
parents perspective) that are worse than you and are 40 years old.  Then
say, "At least I'm not like them."

Actually, that one won't work.  Your parents will connect the dots, and
assume that if you keep on with the legos, you'll end up as one of the
crazy loons.

Steve 'not *quite* 40' Bliss