 Parts / Modification / 187
Re: Silkscreening parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Joe Strout wrote:

http://www.gocco.com/gocco.HTM

I'm pretty interested in this approach too, as it sounds like it should produce
a much higher-quality result with not much more work than other approaches
available to me.  But I'd love to hear from someone who's tried it first.

Incidentally, if anybody is interested in trying this out on the cheap, there is
a slightly used Gocco printer up for sale on eBay right now:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8169510036>.

The only other source I've found for this item is dickblick.com, where (new) it
costs about $140.  So a used unit might be worth it, even if you have to
replenish the consumables sooner.

(No, I have no relationship to the seller, just saw it while poking around for
these printers today.)