 Parts / Modification / 186
Re: Silkscreening parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:10:03 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Mike Rayhawk wrote:

I found the product website here:

http://www.gocco.com/gocco.HTM

It'll be a month or so before I have time to get out and shop for one of these,
but I'll update once I've had a chance to play with it a little bit.

So, how did it go?  Did you find a way to make this gadget work on LEGO parts?
If so, what about odd-shaped parts like minifig torsos or heads?

I'm pretty interested in this approach too, as it sounds like it should produce
a much higher-quality result with not much more work than other approaches
available to me.  But I'd love to hear from someone who's tried it first.

Thanks,
- Joe