 Parts / Modification / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Silkscreening parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 05:07:54 GMT

Hey nice, somebody made a new forum just in time for my question.

Has anybody tried silkscreening onto Lego parts?  I've been doing a lot of
custom decals lately, running label paper through my inkjet, but I can't help
but wonder if silkscreening wouldn't lead to a better finished result.

Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to modify one of those $30
mini-silkscreening kits to handle minifig torsos.  I'm just wondering how well
the print would stick afterward.  Has anyone tried anything like this?

- Mike.