Subject:
Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 02:08:33 GMT

I've been meaning to ask if you're planning on making any name tags. I think
it'll be very useful because most of us will not recognize the other people.
I've barely seen one/two pics of three/four people that I know will be there.
Or maybe I saw and won't remember. It'll be quite akward when we don't know
we're talking to people we know (believe me, I've been there... I met Eric K
and Dave E without knowing who they were :-).
If you won't make any official ones, I'll make my own <grin>.

hth,
-Shiri