Re: Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:

A trekkie, I see :)

Golly, no!  I just used those fonts because they were on the machine I
borrowed.  I didn't figure out what they were from until after I was done.

I like science fiction too much to be a trekkie.  As far as I can tell the
original show had some good fiction, if little science, but was so terribly
produced that you had to be really starved for SF to get into it.  And the new
shows are largely soap operas in space, not space operas.  The show strikes
me, like Michael Crighton as being anti-science, and all of the political
'history' of the show is implausible.  Sorry.  But it is just about all there
is if you want SF TV.

Personally...I'd prefer a white badge or with faint bricks in the
background.  Pins/buttons

What kind of pins and buttons?

can go along the bottom, Brickfest could go
on the top, and the name/email/member # could be in the middle.  My
02

Good input.

Chris