Re: Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 03:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Shiri Dori writes:

...mission complete. :^)

Comments?

I had in mind, lightening the section rather than desaturating, but basically,
that's what I had in mind.  Because you left some dark parts, it's mildly
difficult to read your name.

Oh, you're right. I like your's much better. Unfortunately, I don't have any
access to *normal* photo
editing programs, so mono-chroming was my only choice... ugh!
If you could make an empty version of your tag (i.e. without your name) I'd
be happy to snag it and put
my name on it. <grin>

-Shiri

A counter example (with thanks to you for the background image) can be seen at
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5512