Re: Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 18:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Lugnet "button" if you are a Lugnet member (with or without member
number)
Icons for the theme(s) you consider your favorite(s)

I have two of my own - a general BAYLUG one, and my own ldraw.org one.
But your ideas sound better :)  If you don't make them Brickfest
specific, they'd be easily reusable for other fests throughout the
country as well.

Or, buttons/name badges could be overtly non-generic and a mildly geeky
tradition of wearing several to mark the multiple gatherings attended could
start.  This could work out well if they were done stylishly.

Chris