Re: Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 13:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
Well, at worst case the brick backgrounds from Lugnet could be used.
What would be kind of cool is if the background which will be used is
posted on the web, and then those of us who want to pre-print our name
tags can do so.

Name tags should contain the following items:

Name
City, State
Local LUG and/or LTC you are a member of

Other thoughts:

Lugnet "button" if you are a Lugnet member (with or without member
number)
Icons for the theme(s) you consider your favorite(s)

Great ideas!  (Surprise....it looks like I'm coming afterall - but not
for certain yet)

I have two of my own - a general BAYLUG one, and my own ldraw.org one.
But your ideas sound better :)  If you don't make them Brickfest
specific, they'd be easily reusable for other fests throughout the
country as well.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org