Re: Name tags...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 16:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
If you won't make any official ones, I'll make my own <grin>.

I was thinking about volunteering to do so, but I don't have a scanner easily
available and my digital camera is away at Nikon being serviced :-(

My idea was to spray out some bricks on the flat-bed scanner, scan it, shrink
or crop (depending on what looked best) it down, and select a rectangle in the
center (or bottom center) and fade it out as a place to write names in.

Good idea!
I don't have access to a photo editor just right now but will in a few
hours. Meanwhile, here's such a
pic that I took:
The image itself is pretty large... I think shrinking will work better than
cropping. I'll try and snag
the "good" computer soon and actually see what looks better, but my mom's
working on it right now.

Feel free to edit it, just lmk.

-Shiri