Re: East Coast Brickfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 04:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:

I'd love to share a room, will also send e-mail.

Frank, I told them that I'm looking to split a room two or more ways, so they
might give you my name anyway.  If you're a non-smoker and still interested,
lemme know.  And if there are others to share too, I'm happy with a floor spot
and my sleeping bag.

...The fest rooms are open from 9am to 11pm saturday and sunday (with 24 hr • security for
the rest of the time). Luckily though, there is an IHOP just a block and a • half up the
road, so we should do a big breakfast meeting saturday morning! :-)

Does this mean we can't set up Friday?

In his other note he said that the hotel rooms would be available Thursday
night, for anyone arriving that early.  Presumably this means that Friday is
still on.  Maybe he figured no one needed to know the start time Friday..?

Chris