Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 19:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan does too much writing:

[snip]

I'm working on mine but I have a little request, can we get rid of the
technic connection closest to the center of the wall?

Oh, Jorge Jorge Jorge.  Always trying to buck the rules, aren't you?  Just
kidding - actually, that's fine.  The design should be more of a guideline than
anything else.  If anybody has to make modifications to make something work,
then go for it - just keep in mind the intent, which is to make everything go
together nice and cleanly and with a minimal of fussing and mussing and
cussing.

What I'm planning shouldn't affect anything. It will simply make the area in
my rooms two square dots smaller.

Jorge, I *forbid* you to use the technic connection closest to the center of
the wall.

Excellent!... I won't use them.

And if you take that literally, then go back to the beginning, and read this
post all over again :P

I won't do that, otherwise I will be stuck in a loop until my phone rings or
someone shows up by my cube, and because is Friday before Memorial Day, that
may not happen till Tuesday at 8:00 AM.

-s